Tips before getting Waxed:
- Hair should be atleast 1/4″ long
- Exfoliate the bikini area the day before your appt. with a body scrub and moisturize. At your first appt your Aesthetician will tell you how to make an all natural exfoliator that is 100% effective
- It’s optional to take some kind of painkiller 30 min. prior to your appt.
- Avoid exercise 24 hours after waxing
- Avoid the sun and/or tanning beds 24 hours before and after waxing service
Why should you wax?
Great Hygiene. Waxing leaves you smooth for weeks thus creating cleaner, more sanitary areas all over your body. Waxing along with exfoliating is a wonderful cure for ingrown hairs and razor bumps. When you wax your hair grows back less dense leaving your hair finer, and softer. A common misconception is that your hair grows back thicker….This is absolutely NOT true.
CAUTION: Clients taking oral or using topical skin thinning medications such as Retin-A, Renova, or Accutane should consult with their Dermatologist before making an appointment.
NOTE: You must wait 6 months after discontinuing the use of any thinning medications before you can wax.